1/4 Photos of The Realtor's Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
These are much healthier than fried chips and they taste great. You can vary the flavor by using different spices. Try taco seasoning, garlic, cinnamon... the variations are endless. We like them with just salt and pepper. The thickness you make them will greatly effect the baking time. If you do them with a vegetable peeler, they'll take about 20 minutes. If you slice them in super thin slices, they'll take about 30 minutes. Just watch them until you get them just right.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Peel the sweet potato and slice it with a vegetable peeler into thin strips.
- 3Lay them out on a parchment lined tray. Keep them seperate and not touching in a single layer.
- 4Spray them lightly with olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- 6Bake them about 20 minutes or until browned and crispy. Turn the tray about halfway through.
- 7Keep your eye on them and adjust the cooking time to acheive the desired crispy texture.
- 8Cool slightly and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Realtor's Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g