Sandra Silver's Note:
This Celestial Cream is a hands-down crowd-pleaser! I'd stack this one up against any dessert you can name. It's a light and creamy dessert to grace a dinner party, a Holiday feast or your family meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Stir with a whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
- 4Whisk gelatin into the cream.
- 5When the gelatin is dissolved, whisk in the sour cream.
- 6Stir only until well-blended and smooth.
- 7Pour this Creme Celeste into a lightly-oiled mold.
- 8Chill for 4-5 hours until firm.
- 9Unmold by setting mold in warm water for several minutes.
- 10Upend it onto a white platter.
- 11Surround the sides of this incredible Cream with the red raspberries.
- 12Save a few for the top.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for THE REALLY GOOD FOOD COOK BOOK'S Celestial Cream
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.0
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 53.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: