Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This Celestial Cream is a hands-down crowd-pleaser! I'd stack this one up against any dessert you can name. It's a light and creamy dessert to grace a dinner party, a Holiday feast or your family meal.
- Combine the cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir with a whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
- Whisk gelatin into the cream.
- When the gelatin is dissolved, whisk in the sour cream.
- Stir only until well-blended and smooth.
- Pour this Creme Celeste into a lightly-oiled mold.
- Chill for 4-5 hours until firm.
- Unmold by setting mold in warm water for several minutes.
- Upend it onto a white platter.
- Surround the sides of this incredible Cream with the red raspberries.
- Save a few for the top.
This is so good and just as yummy if you use strawberries instead of the raspberries. East to do and so pretty on the plate.
This dessert was heavenly! So easy to make and it tasted wonderful! I used a combination of fresh and frozen raspberries and blueberries which made a wonderful presentation! I would make this again and again.