Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
It's the TMNT pizza! Cheesey-gooey and delicious ricotta cheese pizza with garlic crust.
- 1 -2 egg
- 2 1⁄2 cups ranch dressing
- 2 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 cups high moisture mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups white monterey jack cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 cup flour
- Because I am not going to type out how to make pizza dough, this is just the procedures to cook the pizza itself and how to make the sauce and such.
- Mix the egg(s) with the ranch and ricotta cheese until smooth and set aside.
- Knead dough for about 2.5 to 3.5 minutes, then begin the process of rolling it into a pizza crust over the flour. Toss until you have an evenly distributed crust without holes and without "weak spots".
- Set aside the dough for a moment and grab the oil brush, pizza screen, and oil. Use the brush to spread oil carefully over the entire pizza screen evenly. Make certain that pizza dough is still dry (not sticky) and coated very lightly on both sides with flour.
- Place dough onto pizza screen and cut away excess. Spread ricotta-ranch mixture evenly from the center outward on the pizza crust (this is the pizza sauce, so be generous or not- it's all up to you at this point).
- Mix the two cheeses together as evenly as possible and sprinkle 4 cups over the ricotta sauce. Make certain to overlap the sauced areas. Add any toppings you want and lightly sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place in oven and bake at 375 F for about 45 min to an hour.
- Once the crust is risen and almost completely cooked (around the 45 min marker or so), remove the pizza from the oven and attempt to remove from the pizza screen.
- Use the sauce brush to butter the crust (as heavily as you like- more in my opinion) and then sprinkle the garlic over the buttered areas.
- Replace pizza into oven and bake until the garlic is golden brown.
- Remove pizza, let cool for about 3 minutes, slice into desired portions, serve, and enjoy.