Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Deviled means hot-these have kick!
- 8 hard boiled eggs, shelled and halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely diced onions
- 2 teaspoons finely diced jalapenos
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pop out yolks into a bowl and mash with all the ingredients except the paprika.
- Spoon back into the white egg halves, sprinkle with paprika and chill.
Yum with a Bite! I made these for a Memorial Day party & they were quickly devoured. I'm known for my traditional deviled eggs & was looking for a new twist. These will definitely become a tradition. (I left out the onions)
I've never put curry in deviled eggs, but we really liked this. I used only 6 eggs, and no jalapenos, 1 t. vinegar, smoky mustard instead of Dijon. Added 1 T. brown sugar, and we are crazy about it! Thanks!
These truely are the real deviled eggs.... I have made these twice now and keep hoping for leftovers but never have any luck!!! Great for anyone who loves a little zing with there meal!