MAJOR COMFORT FOOD! This recipe is from Carnation's website. It is VERY cheesy, VERY dense and VERY creamy! It previously had only 2 cups of noodles, but no one would touch it without more over here.You can just use 2 cups if you'd like, everyone but me wanted more noodles, however. I just love cheese.*lol*
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt (the cheese makes it salty already)
- butter or cooking spray
- 2 cups vegetables (optional)
- 1Preheat over to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Boil the macaroni, cooking according to the package and drain.
- 4Combine the pasta, shredded cheddar and Pepper jack cheese, evaporated milk, and pepper in the casserole. Top with parmesan cheese.
- 5Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake another 10 minutes, or lightly brown.
- 7Let it cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy with a yummy salad!
- 8NOTE: You can use Monterey Jack cheese in the place of Pepper Jack if you don't like spicy food.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Real Cheesiest Mac N' Cheese (With a Kick!)
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.1
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 949.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 47.7 g