Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Variation on the familiar olive and pimento cream cheese. Really the fat content on the cream cheese doesn't matter and the type of green olives isn't a huge deal either-this is just the way I like it. I love this spread on bagels, sandwiches, and on crackers for wine and cheese parties.
- 10 -15 pimento stuffed olives (queen sevillano olives)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper, blend
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- set your cream out until soft and quarter.
- chop olives.
- add one quarter to the bowl and mix in a small amount of the chopped olives.
- after the second quarter add the rest of the ingredients.
- add the rest of the cream and keep mixing ingredients until there seems to be equal amounts throughout the spread of all the ingredients.
Yummy! I made a half batch last night with lowfat cream cheese. I don't think I used enough olives - all I could taste was garlic. But it was delicious on whole wheat saltines.