Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is found on the "BAKER'S" brand chocolate box. It is called "BAKER'S One Bowl Brownies". They are entirely LUSH from first bite to after taste. When making the glaze you can substitute the 4 semi-sweet squares with 2/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. I challenge you...do you have a better recipe???
- 4 baker's brand unsweetened chocolate squares
- 177.44 ml butter
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 4 baker's brand semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml water
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl in microwave on HIGH 2 minutes OR place glass bowl on top of saucepan filled with boiling water.
- When chocolate and butter have melted remove from microwave or saucepan and stir in sugar until well blended; mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, spread in pan.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 30-35 minutes or until done. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Glaze brownies by melting chocolate, butter and water together, mixing until smooth.
- ENJOY -- these are great when you are depressed!
Wonderful recipe. I was craving something chocolate and these definitely fit the bill. I baked them in a glass baking dish at exactly 35 minutes. I think next time I make them I will definitely decrease the time to just under 30 minutes as my edges were just a bit crunchy. I also didn't have enough chocolate squares for the topping so I halved it but it was fine. I also didn't have four unsweetened squares just two so I used two of the semi sweet squares instead and it still came out fine. They baked perfectly even and they came out of the pan in perfect squares. I will definitely be making these again. Thanks!
Excellent recipe. Thanks for sharing. I halved the recipe and it came out great. Very moist and delicious.
These are over the top!! I melted the chocolate and butter on the stove rather than in the microwave. Purple Chef, thanks for posting!