Recipe by Shar-on
"Celebrity All-Occasion Cooking" Volume 1 & 2 are fundraising vehicles offered to non-profit charitable organizations. The biggest attracation in one of these volumes is Princess Diana's fudge recipe. This was posted in the May 25/85 issue of the Winnipeg Free Press.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sugar, butter and water into a large non-stick saucepan.
- Stir gently until sugar is dissolved.
- Add milk and bring to boil.
- Simmer on very low heat until mixture thickens and browns; this could take 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally during simmering.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly and beat well.
- Pour into a 9x9x2 inch greased tray.
- Wait until it is set and cut into squares.