- 2 French baguettes or 2 sourdough French baguettes
- 3 teaspoons soft or melted unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces prosciutto ham
- 8 ounces brie cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice baguettes in half horizontally and then cut each half vertically.
- Brush each piece with butter.
- Grill in flat pan or on charcoal grill.
- Spread with mustard, then place prosciutto next and then top with Brie.
- Place sandwiches on cookie sheet and broil in oven until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.