Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
I have no idea where the name of this originated but it is an alcoholic drink recipe I've had since college. They used to serve it in a local honky tonk that is long gone out of business.
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve straight up or over ice.
- I have been known to add ice to make it slushy.