- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big skillet; cook the garlic and red pepper flakes in the oil over medium heat until the garlic is golden, about 1 minute.
- Add in tomatoes, oregano, and salt to taste; bring to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Let the sauce cool before spreading it on the pizza dough.
- Keeps well in refrigerator for up to 5 days; in the freezer for 1 month.