1/4 Photos of The Pioneer Woman- Blackberry Cobbler #1
1 hr 15 mins
This came from www.thepioneerwoman.com "Ree" is an awesome person that is very talented. If only I could photograph the way she does. She makes ALL of her recipes look so yummy. I think some of her pics make some of us "foodies" drool. In the past I have substituted the blackberries for Strawberries (YUM!) and peach because those were the fruits I had on hand. Either way it was good and gone! I'm never not satisfied after trying one of her recipes. And they all make the house smell so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a microwaveable dish. (Since Zaar is so picky it wouldn't let me put or 1 stick of butter) Pour 1 cup of sugar and flour into a mixing bowl, whisking in milk. Mix well. Then, pour in melted butter and whisk it all well together. Butter a baking dish OR spray with either Bakers Joy or a non stick spray like Pam.
- 2Now rinse and pat dry the blackberries, (in the ingredients section the amount should have said 2 generous cups of fruit, silly Zaar.). (Or your favorite fruit) Pour the batter into the buttered baking dish. Sprinkle blackberries over the top of the batter; distributing evenly. Sprinkle 1/4 cup (depending on how wid your pan is, you can get away with less) sugar over the top.
- 3Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until golden brown and bubbly. If you desire, sprinkle an additional teaspoon of sugar over the cobbler 10 minutes before it's done.
- 4Let cool slightly and serve warm. Or dig in with a fork if you can't wait, but make sure you have some vanilla ice cream and whip cream to put this cobbler over the edge! (Thn hit the gym in the morning cause this cobbler was worth every guilty minute of it).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Pioneer Woman- Blackberry Cobbler #1
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 420.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g