Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grapefruit juice and rum make a refreshing summer cocktail. Recipe is from Coastal Living magazine.
- 3 tablespoons white rum
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons maraschino juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- grapefruit, twist
- Combine first 5 ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish, if desired.
This drink has a good taste but was a little too sweet. Next time I will probably omit the simple syrup. Thanks Sweet Jezebel. Made for When it's hot event