Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy, fast and yummy sandwich, great to use up thanksgiving's leftovers!
- sliced turkey (deli or leftover..whatever you have cold)
- cranberry sauce
- romaine lettuce
- white bread (sub)
- Spread however much mayo that you want on one side of sub.
- The top with desired amount of cranberry sauc (the more... the better)!
- Then top w/sliced turkey and finally lettuce.
- Put other piece of bread on top and eat!
I've made this for years, using cream cheese instead of the mayo, and jellied cranberry sauce, spread on like jam. Great sandwich, and the turkey is never dry!