Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from Sunny Anderson on foodnetwork.com They are sooo good, they originaly were peaches and cream cookies, but i've found that they don't taste very good with the dried peaches in them.
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add egg and continue mixing.
- Slowly add flour mixture, oats, walnuts, and white chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Line 2 sheet trays with parchment. With wet hands make balls from the dough placing evenly among sheet trays. Press down on cookie dough with palm of your hand to make a flat circle.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and still a bit tender in the center. Remove from oven and let sit on sheet trays 1 minute. Remove to cooling racks to cool completely.