1/2 Photos of The Perfect Summer Hamburger Recipe
I had been using variations of hamburger recipes i found on here with no success until one day i made my hamburger meat in the same bowl as my olive oil and herb oven fries. The result was a hamburger so moist and delicious i have been using this recipe ever since. The simple ingredients bring out the flavor in the meat without overpowering it. The recipe uses fresh herbs which can always be substituted for dry if needed.
My Private Note
1/4 lb ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef (I find 85% lean works best, but have used 93% lean with much success)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon texas pete
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil (more for leaner beef)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well incorporated.
- 2Split into 4 1/4 lb balls and press to 1/3 in thickness (about 5 in diameter).
- 3Grill until desired level of done (my fiance does this so I'm not sure of the times, but i think about 6 minutes on each side for medium).
- 4Serve with all the fixings!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Perfect Summer Hamburger Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: