Recipe by A Cooking Story
A savory and not-so-sinful way to enjoy a quick snack or serve to a party full of friends. These are simplistic and were a huge hit with a unit of hungry soldiers. Cheers! -L
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon powder
- 1⁄4 cup instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 24 hawaiian rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all the seasonings together and mix well.
- Place the raw beef into a saute pan and add the seasonings. Blend well and cook until brown.
- Drain any grease and allow the beef to cool to at least warm.
- Prep foil sheets and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the Hawaiiian roll loaves in half and set the "tops" aside.
- Once beef is cool enough, add in mayo and cheese and mix well.
- Place beef on top of the rolls then cover with the "tops".
- Wrap tightly in foil and bake for 30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Now eat. EAT THEM ALL.