Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother-in-law has past this on and I just thought I would share this with all of you. This is a staple in my house as I make it at least once a week.
- Bring large pot of salted water to rolling boil add tomatoes, jalapenos, onion ect. (you can add any kind of peppers you like).
- Boil until vegetables get soft and tomatoes start to peel.
- Then drain.
- In blender combine the handful of cilantro and dry ingredient (I usually just eye ball it), then add the vegetables.
- Bend to your liking. The longer you blend the thinner the salsa. And enjoy!
- NOTE: For milder salsa seed the jalapenos before boiling.