Matthew Molus's Note:
A friend of mine makes this simple and yet wonderful pasta salad all the time. I asked her for the recipe the first time I tried it. This recipe is from the Food Network, courtesy of Jamie Oliver "The Naked Chef" Try it I think you will like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- 2Add the pasta and garlic, and simmer for about 5-7 minutes or until the pasta is al dente, and drain.
- 3Put the garlic to one side for the dressing.
- 4Put the pasta in a bowl.
- 5Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, into small pieces about a quarter the size of the pasta.
- 6Roughly chop the basil and chives.
- 7Place the tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, basil, and chives in the bowl with the pasta.
- 8Using a fork mash the cooked garlic on a cutting board with a little salt, add to the pasta.
- 9Add the oil, vinegar and seasoning.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Perfect Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar