Recipe by new to the kitchen
i had the skeleton to this recipe and decided to "spice" it up. it is one of my husband's favorites, and he and i can eat off it for days.
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 3 -4 eggs
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets onion soup mix
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 (7 ounce) can jalapenos, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- mix all ingredients.
- work mixture. the more you work it, the better the texture.
- form into a loaf and place in a 9" x 13" glass pan.
- cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- uncover and bake for additional 10 to 15 minutes or until center is no longer pink.