1/10 Photos of The Perfect Hamburgers
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
I found this recipe in my Taste of Home magazine. The chili sauce and horseradish add some zip to these hamburgers and make them a nice change from ordinary burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the egg, chili sauce, onion, horseradish, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 3Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 4Shape into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
- 5Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 - 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees and juice run clear.
- 6Serve on buns with desired toppings.
- 7Tip: After forming your patties, make a little well in the center of each hamburger patty and your burger won't cook up into a ball shape -- the little well formed in the center helps your burger keep the right shape.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Perfect Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 120.2 mg
- Sodium 721.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 28.5 g