Recipe by Jenni Girl
Substituting butter with a surprising ingredient adds the perfect zip to a traditional favorite. Pair it with a warm bowl of tomato soup for a quick and delicious meal.
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice mild cheddar cheese
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 dash garlic salt, to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Spread mayo on one side of each piece of bread.
- Place one piece of bread onto heated skillet, mayo side down.
- Layer your two pieces of cheese.
- Sprinkle a dash of garlic salt to taste (optional).
- Top with remaining piece of bread, mayo side up.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.