1/2 Photos of The Perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Jenni Girl's Note:
Substituting butter with a surprising ingredient adds the perfect zip to a traditional favorite. Pair it with a warm bowl of tomato soup for a quick and delicious meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- 2Spread mayo on one side of each piece of bread.
- 3Place one piece of bread onto heated skillet, mayo side down.
- 4Layer your two pieces of cheese.
- 5Sprinkle a dash of garlic salt to taste (optional).
- 6Top with remaining piece of bread, mayo side up.
- 7Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 779.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g