Recipe by Jenkcook
This is a wonderfully healthy smoothie that includes 5 servings of fruits and veggies! P.S.You can totally not taste the spinach at all-you can only taste the fruit,PROMISE!!! :)
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This is one of the first drinks I made in my new Oster Fusion Blender, & what a great way to break it in ~ What with this combo of ingredients, I had A VERY LARGE, GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE! I wasn't sure about the spinach (but it's only cooked spinach that I don't care for)! Still I included it & was totally satisfied with the way it turned out! Thanks for a great keeper recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the Spring's Pick A Chef]
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup V8 Fusion light peach mango juice
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 2 cups spinach or 2 cups other leafy greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything in a blender in the order that's listed-the milk should be on the bottom and the spinach on the top.
- Mix on high speed until the mixture is thick and chunless-you may have to scrape down the side because you DO NOT want spinach chunks.
- Pour into a really tall glass and enjoy.