Prep 7 mins
Cook 13 mins
Granola with just the right amount of crunch and sweetness.
- 4 cups oats
- 3 cups of chopped nuts (mixture of whatever you like)
- 2 cups raisins (or other sweet dried fruit)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (whatever) or 1 cup pumpkin seeds (whatever)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup extra light olive oil (or another neutral tasting oil)
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- Mix it all together.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 13 minutes stirring once.
This is FANTASTIC granola. Though I had it in for nearly 20 minutes and did not ever get it hardened really. It came out gooey. But oh so delicious anyway.
I really liked this recipe, but unfortunately I made it with pumpkin seeds, which added a weird flavor. I will use sunflower seeds next time.