Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cake is so easy it will bring a smile to your face! It has just the right amount of chocolate taste, not to much, not to little...just perfect! Tastes great with a cream cheese frosting too<3
- 473.18 ml white sugar
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- Grease and flour two nine inch round pans. or 1 9x13 pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be very thin but don't worry.
- Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cake tests done with a toothpick. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.