Recipe by Magas6
This cake is so easy it will bring a smile to your face! It has just the right amount of chocolate taste, not to much, not to little...just perfect! Tastes great with a cream cheese frosting too<3
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- Grease and flour two nine inch round pans. or 1 9x13 pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be very thin but don't worry.
- Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cake tests done with a toothpick. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.