1/1 Photo of The Perfect Chocolate Cake
This cake is so easy it will bring a smile to your face! It has just the right amount of chocolate taste, not to much, not to little...just perfect! Tastes great with a cream cheese frosting too<3
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- 2Grease and flour two nine inch round pans. or 1 9x13 pan.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- 4mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- 5Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be very thin but don't worry.
- 6Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- 7Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cake tests done with a toothpick. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Perfect Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 360.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g