1/6 Photos of The Perfect Buttermilk Pancakes
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from the Savory Sweet Life
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the buttermilk, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a blender at a medium – low speed until well combined.
- 2Slowly add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 3Continue to blend until the batter is thick and smooth.
- 4Add the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the batter is as thick as honey or cake mix batter
- 5Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat and coat it with non-stick spray.
- 6Pour 1/3 cup of the pancake batter onto the pan. Watch for the pancake to form bubbles on the surface and the griddle side of the pancake golden.
- 7Gently but quickly flip the pancake over and cook for 30 seconds or until golden.
- 8Spray non-stick spray between cooking new pancakes.
- 9Serve immediately with butter and maple syrup.
- 10If you don’t have a blender, all the ingredients can be whisked in a bowl until the batter is smooth.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Perfect Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.9 mg
- Sodium 1045.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 13.7 g