1/1 Photo of The Perfect Burger Recipe
Mouth-watering and friends and family approved! Simple, common ingredients and prep make for the best bbq-ed or stove-cooked beef patties anyone I know has ever tasted!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients (except the buns) in large bowl. Mix thoroughly with hands. Be sure to wear disposable latex gloves or well-cleaned rubber gloves while mixing to protect against e.coli and other bacteria, and to prevent cross-contamination with the rest of your meal!
- 2Stove-top: Form mixture into 8 patties. Fry at medium-high heat, turning regularly, until juices are no longer bloody (a few minutes per side, more depending on the thickness of your patties.)
- 3BBQ: form mixture into 6 patties. Grill at medium heat for a few minutes on each side, or until patties are firm and no longer pink throughout.
- 4Add a burger to each bun, garnish as you like, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Perfect Burger Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 173.3 mg
- Sodium 1217.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 36.5 g