Recipe by Marissa_luvs2cook
This recipe came from me when I was cooking for my little sisters one day... I randomly grabbed some weird stuff, threw it together, baked it, and we ate it and enjoyed every last bit of it.
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
WOW!! These were very good!! A very easy way to make pizza and a delicious way to use the Breakfast Skillets. I put a little bit of sour cream on mine after taking them out of the oven. I like pizza but hardly ever buy it because I can't eat a whole pizza. This gives me a way to make just the amount of pizza I want. I will definitely be making this again Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Fall '07
- 12 ounces Jimmy Dean Breakfast Skillets
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw the Jimmy Dean breakfast skillets.
- Spray the pan with non stick spray.
- Open the crescent rolls, pull them apart, *don't roll them up*, and put them on a pan *a round pizza pan works best*.
- Spread cheese on crescent rolls.
- Spread as much of the breakfast skillets on each piece as possible.
- *Sprinkle a little more cheese on top if desired i did it this way & it was pretty good*.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes or just until golden brown on the bottom.