Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great results from this instruction.
- Clean the rice under cold water until it runs clear then soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Drain the rice and place it into a pot with the fresh water. Bring to the boil.
- Add the lemon juice to the water and stir thoroughly. Cover the pan with a lid before reducing the heat. Simmer gently for 7-8 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked remove the lid and take the pan off the heat. Leave the rice to stand for five minutes to allow excess moisture to leave the pan.
- To serve, fluff the rice using a fork before putting on the plate.