Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A homeade upgrade on a classic.
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour (Dry measuring cup)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black walnut extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butternut flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hazelnut syrup or 1⁄2 teaspoon flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caramel syrup or 1⁄2 teaspoon flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temp
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- Preheat oven 350°F.; then whisk flour, salt, butterscotch pudding, and baking soda together in a medium sized bowl; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine* peanut butter, butter, sugars, and all the flavorings together.
- Blend ingredients together to form a grainy paste. Add eggs one at a time; mixing after each addition. Blend until fluffy; remembering to scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber or metal spatula. Stir in peanut butter chips and walnuts.
- Add in flour mixture and stir until all flour is completely blended with grainy sugar paste. Place a sheet of parchment paper on an ungreased cookie sheet; using a 1-inch cookie scoop, drop dough on parchment paper and press down slightly to assist with spreading process.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes and remove from oven; allowing cookies to cool off. When cookies are settled; remove from cookie sheet to a cookie rack with a spatula.
- Cookies will be moist on top but slightly crisp around edges. Allow cookie sheet to cool before baking another batch. * UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL MESURMENT ARE DRY MEASURES. 1 CUP=6 OZ.