The Peanut Butter Nutter Cookie Recipe
- Preheat oven 350°F.; then whisk flour, salt, butterscotch pudding, and baking soda together in a medium sized bowl; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine* peanut butter, butter, sugars, and all the flavorings together.
- Blend ingredients together to form a grainy paste. Add eggs one at a time; mixing after each addition. Blend until fluffy; remembering to scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber or metal spatula. Stir in peanut butter chips and walnuts.
- Add in flour mixture and stir until all flour is completely blended with grainy sugar paste. Place a sheet of parchment paper on an ungreased cookie sheet; using a 1-inch cookie scoop, drop dough on parchment paper and press down slightly to assist with spreading process.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes and remove from oven; allowing cookies to cool off. When cookies are settled; remove from cookie sheet to a cookie rack with a spatula.
- Cookies will be moist on top but slightly crisp around edges. Allow cookie sheet to cool before baking another batch. * UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL MESURMENT ARE DRY MEASURES. 1 CUP=6 OZ.