Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got the basis for this recipe from the Pama Website. Made it up and thought it was good but a little too strong for me. With the addition of the raspberry seltzer I thought it was quite tasty indeed. The original recipe had no seltzer in it at all, just the liquors. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pama pomegranate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (I used Skyy)
- 1⁄2 ounce orange liqueur (I used triple sec)
- 4 ounces raspberry seltzer water
- pomegranate seeds (optional garnish)
- Pour all liqueurs in a shaker with ice. Mix and shake til chilled.
- Pour into a rocks glass with ice.
- I garnished mine with some pomegranate seeds, which looked really nice in the bottom of the glass.
We didn't like the taste. But probably because of the seltzer water I bought. I couldn't find raspberry seltzer water. So I bought berry sparkling water, no calorie but sweetened a lot with splenda or something else. So I guess that's what made the drink taste bad for us. I'm sure it's yummy with the good ingredient. Thanks Kim :) Made for 123 hit wonders
great drink! Pretty powerful, but good. made for 123 tag
Mmmm yummy! I thought I'd brave it out and taste the original recipe, but yowza, was that one powerful drink! I didn't have any raspberry seltzer on hand, so I used ginger ale instead. Still strong but very tasty! Thanks!