Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
For picnics or potlucks, sometimes the basics are best: a creamy dressing made with real mayonnaise is the perfect complement to this potato salad with hard-cooked eggs, celery and onion. By Best Foods.
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 cup best foods real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.