Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My dad liked this Pico de Gallo that he asked the cook for the recipe. This is the actual recipe that the cook gave my dad.
- 5 -6 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 green chili pepper, chopped (2 oz. cans)
- 3 -4 fresh jalapenos, chopped
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 bushel cilantro, chopped
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 chopped med white onion
- 1 chopped med yellow onion
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 -2 cup tomato juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Mix together and put into a large jar and set into the refrigeratror. Get's hotter in the refrigerator. This recipe is institutional sized. Use within 3-5 days.