This recipe is from the jumbo bag of Guittard real semi sweet chocolate chips. Note: This recipe contains more chocolate chips than flour. They are extremely decadent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- 2In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 3In large bowl cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Gradually add dry ingredients until blended.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Drop by well rounded teaspoonfuls or 1/2 ounce scoop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 8Cool cookies on rack.
- 9Recipe makes 8 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.3
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 644.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 73.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g