Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Clipped from the coupon section, the Chex Party Mix has a few more ingredients than the traditional Chex Mix.
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 cup bite-size garlic bagel chips or 1 cup regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt butter in large roasting pan in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
I was able to make a gluten-free version of this thanks to General Mills making minor changes to some of their Chex cereals to make them gluten-free! I made my own bagel chips using my recipe for bagel chips on this site and I bought gf pretzels. Thank you for posting this recipe.
Delightful. Just the way I remembered but didn't have the recipe for anymore. Didn't have all the cereals etc. so increased what I had. Took to SUPER BOWL PARTY - non left upon my return. NOT NECESSARY TO SAY MORE. THANKS SO MUCH rainbo74
I have made this recipe for years. I love it! I usually add some goldfish,rye rounds and sesame seed sticks along with pecans, and pretzel sticks. Great snack for the holiday parties, superbowl party, or just to snack on when your watching TV. Thanks for sharing!