Recipe by 2atdiemer
Clipped from the coupon section, the Chex Party Mix has a few more ingredients than the traditional Chex Mix.
Top Review by GinnyP
I was able to make a gluten-free version of this thanks to General Mills making minor changes to some of their Chex cereals to make them gluten-free! I made my own bagel chips using my recipe for bagel chips on this site and I bought gf pretzels. Thank you for posting this recipe.
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 cup bite-size garlic bagel chips or 1 cup regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces