Recipe by EPICNINJABOMBER
A great tasting peanut butter, chocolate, and banana milkshake for the whole family! Note: Amount of ice cream, milk and time in blender can vary for your personal choice in consistency.
- 300 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Put in the banana slices, peanut butter, then chocolate ice cream into the blender.
- Pour in the milk, then the vanilla extract over top of the banana mixture.
- Put the blender on Mix for 30 seconds then on Liquify for 5-15 seconds.
- Pour into cups.