Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You don’t need to travel to enjoy this bubbly delight.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt (if, like me, you have no control, use full-fat)
- 1 cup seltzer water or 1 cup club soda
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1 -2 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 sprig mint leaf (to garnish)
- Place in a bowl the grated cucumber with the rest of the ingredients.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
- In case you are not serving this immediately, exclude the seltzer water and refrigerate the soup. Add the seltzer water to the soup mixture just before serving.