This has been my family's potato salad recipe since way before I can remember. It is great for BBQ's, football parties, Thanksgiving, and for just eaten anytime of day (lol). Small warning though, this potato salad does container more mustard then the average potato salad, so it does have a very strong mustard taste. If you do not like mustard, I really don't recommend you try this recipe, or just reduce the amount of mustard called for to suit your taste. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut the potatoes into 4 long strips then cut into 1/2-inch cubelike pieces.
- 2Boil the potatoes in salted water until just fork tender; drain and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, stir together the rest of the ingredients, except the paprika, in a large bowl.
- 4Add the cooked potatoes and fold and tossed to combined evenly.
- 5Sprinkle with the paprika and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Only Way to Make It, Potato Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.6 mg
- Sodium 782.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 9.9 g