Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
You can use this on salads or as an amazing marinade for beef or chicken.
- 2⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1⁄2-3 tablespoons Grey Poupon
- 1 cup olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, saucesauce
- In large quart jar with a lid, combine vinegar, garlic, mustard, steak sauce, soy sauce, worchshershire, and blend by shaking. Pour in olive oil and shake. Refriderate for at least an hour before using.