Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
This creation is nothing but delish. All natural and full of nutrition.
- 2 ounces pumpkin seeds, raw
- 2 ounces sunflower seeds, raw
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 4 ounces canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ounces honey
- 5 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 3 1⁄2 ounces warm water
- 1 ounce dried cherries
- 1 ounce dried cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 ounces raisins
- 20 ounces whole wheat flour
- 2 1⁄2 ounces wheat germ
- 5 1⁄2 ounces rolled oats
- 1 ounce mini chocolate chip
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon iodized salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toast seeds in preheated oven for about 5 minutes, until oils release.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.Except chocolate chips.
- Mix wet and dry to form a batter.
- Scoop on sheet pan with parchment paper. 12/ sheet.
- Place 8-10 mini chocolate chips on each cookie.
- Bake 6 minutes, then roatate tray and bake for 3 more minutes.
- Pull from oven and cool.
- Wrap and serve as a nutritious snack.