Prep 24 hrs
Cook 2 hrs
This is a standard Curry recipe the best i have been able to create and I won't be switching back. You can use any meat you like - everyone has loved it so far.....so good!
- 500 g chicken breasts or 500 g any meat
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3⁄4 pint of boiling chicken stock (or stock of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 142 g tomato puree
- Mix all the ingredients together apart from the garam masala into a jug.
- Place the meat into a casserole dish and pour over the contents of the jug and leave over night to marinate.
- You can also add vegetables and potatoes if you wish.
- Cook for two hours on a low heat 150 degrees, 10 minutes before the end add the garam masala and stir.