1/2 Photos of The One Spinach Appetizer Puff
One of each ingredient (almost) makes this recipe easy to make. Perfect for any party or even to make a regular dinner a bit more special. These can be made ahead and kept in the freezer. When ready to serve, just pop in an oven or toaster oven for 5-10 minutes until heated through. (personally, I think these taste better when frozen and then reheated.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break egg into a bowl and beat with a whisk for 30 seconds.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and combine with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- 3Let batter sit while greasing a mini-muffin pan and preheating oven to 375 degrees.
- 4Spoon batter into the mini-muffin pan to 3/4 full.
- 5Bake for 25-30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- 6TIP: There will be leftover batter after filling the 24 - mini muffin pan. If you don't have a second pan, and you don't want to wait for the first batch to finish, use small foil tart cups for the last few, they may take a bit longer to cook. However, since these will disappear quickly, and they can be frozen, it is much easier to just double the recipe and just make 2 1/2 - 3 pans.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The One Spinach Appetizer Puff
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: