Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
May be made ahead, frozen thawed, and baked. I like to make 2 batches of the chicken and freeze 1 so that next time I make this recipe it's much faster than the first time. Easy recipe accompanied with tossed salad & hot rolls.
- 170.09 g package wild rice mix
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 141.74 g can water chestnuts, sliced
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 354.88 ml seasoned stuffing mix
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Blend in soup and next 6 ingredients; mix gently. Add broth and mix.
- Spread in a 9x13x2 inch dish. Sprinkle with topping; bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.