1/3 Photos of The Old West Weiner Dish
* Pamela *'s Note:
My mom started making this recipe for our family when I was a kid and now my kids enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta and drain.
- 2Fry onion, celery and wieners, until done.
- 3Stir in tomato soup, 1 can of water, and chili powder.
- 4Heat until mixture bubbles.
- 5Place pasta and corn into a large bowl.
- 6Pour hot mixture over top and mix well.
- 7My kids love this recipe and it makes a very fast supper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Old West Weiner Dish
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 976.8
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 2418.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 32.8 g