- 1 1⁄2 cups hi-gluten flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups old mill stone ground whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast or 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients on low speed until combined.
- Change to a higher gear and mix for 12-15 minutes or until dough is well developed.
- Let dough rest 20-30 minutes.
- Spray with a water mister and bake at 385 for 30-35 minutes.
- Internal temp should be 205 degrees.
- Yield 1-3/4 pounds.