Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cocktail Jen. This is basically a mojito and a Champagne cocktail combined.
- 3⁄4 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 1⁄2 ounces aged rum
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces champagne
- Muddle lime juice, simple syrup, and mint.
- Add rum and bitters and shake with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and fill with champagne.
- Garnish with a sugar-dried vanilla bean and mint.
This was pretty darn good! I probably added a little more champagne than called for and I really enjoyed it!