1/5 Photos of The Old Barn Inn Breakfast/Brunch Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
Nancy's Pantry's Note:
Found this recipe in my recipe file -- it comes from the Chimney Hill Farm Estate and is served at their Inn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry sausage and crumble into small pieces. Drain and pat dry.
- 2Line a 9 x 13 inch oblong pan with both packages of crescent rolls, pressing ends together to form a crust.
- 3Beat eggs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix in cheese and milk and pour over crust. Top with crumbled sausage.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes. Top should be slightly golden and firm to the touch.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Old Barn Inn Breakfast/Brunch Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.5
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 259.4 mg
- Sodium 726.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 21.9 g