An easy healthy delicious version of the classic Banana Bread Recipe moist and perfect for the holidays.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together melted coconut oil or butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs, mashed bananas, pumpkin, spices, and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour pumpkin mixture in with the flour mixture and stir until just moistened.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan.
- Allow to rest for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center come out clean.
- Cooking time may vary.